Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 24.02.2008, 20:23
Anscha Anscha ist offline
Registrierter Benutzer

Standard AW: Im Gedenken an meinen über alles geliebten Papa

Hallo Papa,

wie geht es Dir? Warst Du gestern auch da? Wir hatten eine tolle Party, endlich konnte ich mal wieder fröhlich sein und Spaß haben. Ich hoffe das war ok? Ich habe Dich nicht vergessen und es wäre viel schöner gewesen wenn Du dabei gewesen wärst.

Oh Daddy. It feels so wonderful. Why does ... still not allow this to happen? It is so hard to hold back emotions. Why does ... touch me physically and mentally again and again? I don´t know what ... thinks about it. Can you please pray for me and give a good word for me to our heavenly father and also to ... mom. Don´t know why but I am so much convinced of this to be the right thing, I have the strong impression that this is our real destiny and providence. Is it just a probation period to make sure that this is the real, the right and the one and only love for me / for us? How long will ... still hold back? It is incredible how good it feels just to be with ... it feels like balm for my soul. I have never before experienced such a wonderful feeling of providence and acceptance, of well-being and happiness, and everyday I pray and hope that one day - soon - we will climb that wonderful peak together. Daddy - please keep on praying for me / for us. Wonderful father in heaven - please hear my prayers and let it happen.

I really wish our relationship becomes better again - I know that I have to work on that. Thank you so much that you always care for me, that you send me your guardian angels who care for me. Thank you for keeping me safely in your arms.

Papa - Du fehlst mir so!
In Liebe
Deine Anja

Geändert von Anscha (24.02.2008 um 20:28 Uhr)