Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 05.09.2008, 13:23
Anscha Anscha ist offline
Registrierter Benutzer

Standard AW: Im Gedenken an meinen über alles geliebten Papa

And you know that I will love you till I die.

My so much beloved Daddy,

yesterday was a real hard day. I think I suffered most that day as the thoughts went back so clearly to that day of your funeral... It was raining - even the clouds were crying - and we were looking for a gravestone for you...
sad sad sad

But today thanks God sun is shining again and I am in a much better mood. Thank you! Daddy you know I miss you sooo much!!! It is hard to accept and even harder to overcome... somehow I have got the impression that things changed a lot over the last 6 weeks... things in my soul. I came to certain decisions, I got a glance from another perspective which opened my eyes in certain ways. This development is mostly positive for me and I thank the Lord. Daddy you know what I am talking about. Things are just no longer acceptable for me and you know that I am not the person to waste more than worth wasting... if situations come to a point where it is necessary to act I come to a conclusion and am rather consequent. I don´t know if I should keep on fighting but I don´t think so, rather do I think that I am also worth being fought for - it´s never too late but things changed. Some people showed me how one can also deal with me... I enjoyed it very much and I learned how to live, how to enjoy life again. you know that I am a person with extremely strong feelings - feelings of joy and happiness as well as feelings of sadness. Thank you for such wonderful feelings, experiences in the Carribean...

Daddy - I miss you
Daddy - I love you
Your little but strong daughter
Anja

And you know that I will love you till I die.